Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What just happened?

The scale said 168.4 today. Happy dance.

But I'm confused a little... what'd I eat yesterday? I mindlessly ate pretzels, M&M's, teddy grahams.

Ok, well now that I think about, I had a smoothie for breakfast. Not too much for lunch, kind of just snacked on above said junk food and then some venison jerky (which is insanely good, from a deer my boyfriend shot last week.. sorry to anyone who is anti-hunting ;)) Dinner was chicken (cooked in oil), sweet potato fries (baked) and asparagus. No after dinner snacking.

So I guess all in all, I ate ok, probably stayed within my points if I had been counting.

Maybe this eating better but not putting tons of pressure to not eat one single bad thing is working out. I like it.

7 comments:

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Great job!

DB said...

looks good!

BEE said...

congrats on losing 80 pounds i am new to your blog ...i lost alot of weight and put most of it back on hoping to start blogging again and get motivated again

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com

tattoo art said...

nfl jerseys cheap

cheap hockey jerseys

mercy joy said...


The guy my ex boyfriend left me for dropped her for someone he works with! Your spell works fast! Of course she called me but I want nothing to do with her. I love knowing I had everything to do with this, upesalovetemple@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the world.