Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I bet $55 that I'll lose 4% in a month

Oh lord. I've done it! I bet $55 on dietbet.com that I will lose 4% of my weight in a month! I am in 2 of these games, one for $30 and one for $25.

I weighed in at 174.4 today. This is the official starting weight. To lose 4%, I need to lose 7lbs.

Sooo basically I am doing this and WILL lose 7lbs this month. Because I am NOT losing $55, but I AM losing 7lbs! And the plan is to win back even more than what I put in.

I think this is just the thing I need to put some fire under my ass and make me do it. I have been under this pattern of losing about 8lbs and then going back to the stress eating. Right now I need to push through the 170's and get the ball rolling again.

Wish me luck or feel free to join in on the bet for yourself!


Christie said...

Oh SNAP...I don't think I could bet $55 bucks for it but with the chance to WIN some $$, that's good!! You got this!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

I can't wait to see how much you win!

Pete J said...

$55 is in your back pocket x