Friday, January 16, 2015

Uh oh, jeans are screamin



It happened. The day when you realize you better stop eating so much junk because now your jeans take some effort to get on. And are not comfortable.

But they just came out of the dryer, so...

Ok, it's not the dryer's fault.

But really. I had to do the hop this morning to get into these suckers. And now they are tight and I am very aware of the muffin top.

For those of you who don't know my weight loss story, I used to weigh 250lbs. (180 now) It takes something special to get up that high, specifically ignoring the mirror, thinking that another 10lbs isn't a big deal, and buying bigger sizes whenever the time came.

But NO. Not this time. I refuse to buy a bigger size and just be ok with gaining weight. So this is the turning point. Yeah, I knew I had to lose weight, but seriously, if my jeans aren't fitting, then it is do or die time.

I need to grow up and get serious about myself. I'm going to be 30 in less than 2 months (but that's another crisis for another time). Right now- Get Fit.