Friday, October 11, 2013

Actually back in healthy habit mode

I'm sure I've said this before, but making a habit out of exercising and eating healthy is what makes you last in the long run. Right now, I can happily say that the scale has been going down and I feel like I am in habit mode.

When it's not a habit, it seems unnatural, depriving and generally just a pain in the ass. I will whine all day about how much it sucks that my fiancé can eat snacks all night and not gain weight, but if I glance over at his milkshake, I gain a pound. For looking.

But! After a few weeks of just pushing myself to eat better, it starts to be a habit, and I just go with it. After it's a habit, it gets so much easier.

Eating healthy and saying no to the fatty snack foods has also shown me what I actually like and don't like. Those little vanilla snack cake things? Eh, I could really care less. A donut? Or better yet, one of those new cronuts? Um, yes. Yes, I do want. This makes it easier to splurge on the thing I really want and say no to all the other things I just feel "eh" about.

So cheers to being in habit mode. May I stay in it til I reach my goal. (We all know the good habits can be very, easy come, easy go...)

1 comment:

mark jessica said...


My name is Jessica i will like to share to the whole of this miracle that i receive from Dr olokum,i married jackson in the year 2010 since marriage we have been searching for fruit of the womb my mother in-law and father call me all sort of names that am fruitless even the doctors said nothing is wrong with me and my husband, jackson was always assuring me that one day child will come we go to church priest, and perform all sort of rituals but all to no avail. one day in the year 2013 i came across a testimony on how his husband was brought back by one spell caster i decided to consult this spell caster to see if actually did something wrong with me that the doctors could not see, i contact Dr olokum he told me everything that has happen to me and the reason why i could not get pregnant he told me that am under a spell and the spell needed to be broken he actually did break the spell and today me and jackson and i are happy with two kids {twins} as am writing this testimony am an expectant,if you are out there passing through this kind or similar situation i will advice you contact him today on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or markproblemsolutiontemple@yahoo.com contact him via +2348161554365