Monday, October 21, 2013

Less than 24 hours baby

I have to weigh in for the Diet Bet in less than 24 hours. This morning I was at 168.4 before I worked out, and 167.8 after I worked out. I am typically always less after a workout... so I don't know which number to believe. Thoughts?

Either way, I have about 1/2 lb to lose (or more, depending) by tomorrow to not lose my $55. Actually, I think they give you 24 hours to record your final WI, so maybe Wednesday morning.

This weekend was super fun. We went camping with some friends and hiked and ate and drank and laughed and talked. I brought healthy food like rice cakes and dehydrated veggies, but I did drink me some wine. I drank my fair share, let's say. This is why I didn't lose anything this weekend. Luckily though, I didn't gain.

Today's plan is healthy, HEALTHY eating and drinking lots of water. And will work out in the morning. And that scale had better be 167.4 or less. Anything else I can do?

This Diet Bet is awesome. With all my expenses for the wedding/honeymoon/Christmas/life... I really do not want to lose $55, so that is such a great motivator. It is also a little anxiety producing. I think I will do it again, but maybe in January when all the holiday goodness and socializing isn't going to get in the way. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stop losing weight, I'm still truckin!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Good luck!

Rose said...

You go girl! Hoping for a great weigh-in tomorrow!