Saturday, October 12, 2013

Date Night and Still Stayed on Plan

So many times I have felt like if I am going out to dinner, going to a party or having people over, especially if drinks are involved, that I just need to make that a cheat day. Because how could I possibly eat healthy in situations like that? Well, I can. I just have to want to.

Last night, the fiancé and I went out to dinner. We had fried pickles as appetizers and I ordered salmon without the glaze and stuff it came with, drank a diet soda, and then we went out for frozen yogurt. I LOVE frozen yogurt. Of course, ice cream is great, but there is just something about a guilt free bowl of fro yo (with peanut butter cups on top) that makes it so much better.

This morning I woke up and worked out, and the scale went down even. It's good to know I can still go out, have fun, eat good and stay on my plan and lose weight. I'm past the point of being bitter I can't eat the junk, and am just motivated by seeing the scale go down. I feel strong and confident that I can do it.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

It's been so long since I've been on the blogs, but WELL DONE, AWESOME and all those great words! Your loss is inspiring. I gained back almost all in the last year and a half, but I'm back making progress again.

anjupal said...

https://palanju8800.blogspot.com/

anjupal said...

thank you sir