Sunday, September 11, 2011

WI: Back in the game!

It was a good week. I ate really healthy and worked out every day. I also started my job this week, so I have had less time to mindlessly snack all day. And since my job is in the evening, I can plan my own dinners and eat on my own schedule rather than having to do the whole family dinner thing every night.

Also since I work around dinner time, I have to plan my meals better, which typically is a smoothie for breakfast, a healthy lunch, like chicken on romaine lettuce with mustard, and then another healthy meal when I get home, like fish or chicken.

And this week it paid off. Today I weighed in at 172.0, which means I lost 3.7 lbs this week. Only 2 more lbs to go and I will have lost 80 lbs!

This next week, my goal is just to keep doing what I've been doing and get to the 160's, even if it is just 169.9.

6 comments:

Plump Nonfiction said...

Awesome job. I think it does help to be busy when it comes to losing weight.

Sarah said...

Amazing! Great job! I know the senseless snacking is my downfall, I do well until the evening time, so I need to find something else to focus my attention on. Congrats on the job too!

~Lori~ said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the great WI!

Gen said...

The routine must be helpful. Congrats!

MojoMissy said...

Congrats!!! I found "me" yesterday & just blogged if you're interested. Thank you for your inspiration!

"KT" said...

That's wonderful! Great new routine, and results!