Monday, March 5, 2012

What happened?

I used to be so with it! I used to eat totally healthy and work out every day. And when I say every day, I mean every. day.

What happened?

I guess life happened. When I got busy, with work, with friends, a boyfriend.

But enough about that. I'm tired of hearing about it already.

Here's where I'm at. About 175. The other day the scale said 178. UGH. (If I see the number 180, I'm going to go apeshit.) Eating unhealthy, not thinking about it. Altho, not overeating or anything crazy. Drinking regularly. Not working out. Uncomfortable with my body.

I think for awhile, I felt really good about my body because it drastically looked better than when I started out, which was very big. But that was probably just relative to how I used to feel. Now I've been at the same weight for awhile and I am starting to feel how it should feel at 175lbs and 5'5.. not horrible, but still overweight and need to lose weight.

So it's gotta happen. I need to get back in gear. Starting up again after being out of it for awhile is so hard tho!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

right there with you...same weight area as well....keep trying that is all we can do...

Erin said...

You'll get back in the swing of things!! Let me share some words of wisdom with you...

"Lost 2.9 lbs this week! When you really do it, it really works!" - YOU

I stole it from your tweets on the side. And it's true...when you really do it, it really works! JUST DO IT!

Dawn said...

You can do it. imagine yourself at the point you felt at your best. Remember what you were wearing and in your mind see yourself walking wearing those clothes, and then get there again and with the work you know you can do, it will happen

Diandra said...

You can always take up your journey where you left it to wander into the fields and look at flowers for a while. ^^

Ak said...

You can do it! I believe in you. :)

Virtual Paul said...

Just gotta do it--it is not easy for sure! I am new to your blog and followed. I wanted to say "hi". I also blog about my weight loss journey.

ariaxami said...

You can do it! You've made the decision to get it going, and you will. I look forward to hearing more about your journey!! Good luck!

shop said...

nfl jerseys free shipping
cheap hockey jerseys