Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In.. Kinda Shocking

I don't know if I should call this Week 1 really, but since I'm starting again, it is just the beginning. Again.

For the last 6 months at least (probably more actually), I haven't been working out and I've just been having fun and eating and drinking whatever I want. And I gained 10lbs. Surprise, surprise.

Well, now I'm back at it and there are no if's, and's or but's about it. It is HAPPENING.

I started last Friday, so I guess Fridays will be my WI days.  Last Friday, I was 180.6. Today, shockingly, I am 173.5.

I'm really surprised that I lost 7.1 lbs in a week, but I think it goes to show just how much of a shock my body went through this week when all it was getting was fruit/ veggies and protein rather than chips, alcohol, ice cream and calorie-laden restaurant meals. For me, the first week of being strict with myself has always been the best ones. I think it's just the going from one extreme to the next.

I haven't worked out once this week, either. I've heard that your eating habits are 80% of the losing weight game, so maybe that's true. I'll start working out soon tho.

Current mood: Happy about such a huge loss, but still feeling annoyed with myself for gaining weight in the first place when I was getting so close to my goal.

4 comments:

Erin @ Smaller in time said...

Love how you're killing it!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Wow! That is amazing! Great work!

Ryan.Perry said...

Great post! Congrats on your weight loss! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help you maintain your weight loss.

seo said...

cheap nfl jerseys

cheap hockey jerseys