To get back on track, I am going back to doing it the best way I know how- counting Weight Watchers points, writing down everything I eat and working out on the elliptical 5-7 days a week.
That is what I did at the beginning, and then I moved to just eating well without counting it all out since WW had taught me the basics of that and it had just started to come naturally. And that lasted awhile, but then when my routine got changed up and motivation waned, I didn't do so well without the structure of counting out points. Solution: Get back to the basics.
- Having a smoothie in the morning.
- Have a healthy lunch with some kind of protein, like chicken or turkey, and a veggie
- If I have a snack, like pretzels of veggie sticks (which I could eat the whole bag), I will count out the serving, write it down and count it
- Have a healthy dinner with some kind of protein and a vegetable
- Eat pudding or healthier WW fudge bars if I want a treat
- Measure serving sizes if needed, count out things, write it all down!
- Do not go over my daily points allowance
- Drink lots of water
- Work out on the elliptical every day that I can
- Add other random workouts, like playing Wii or tennis or hiking or talking walks