Saturday, August 13, 2011

June Recap - 4 lbs lost

On my Weekly Weigh In page, I have been including a link to my monthly recap posts, so since I don't want to have a missing month, I wanted to write a June recap even if it is now August...

Just the fact that it is August tells you that June was a busy whirlwind kind of month. It also wasn't that great of a month as far as weight loss goes, since I only lost 4 lbs.

I still worked out a lot, 21 days out of 30, which was every day that I possibly could and didn't have anything planned. 
 But it was my eating that made it just an ok weight loss month. I was busy and had a few social things going on, so I wasn't always making the right choices. I was also a little stressed with the move coming up that I probably drank and snacked more than usual. I'm still trying to get a grip on my emotional eating. Sometimes I have it under control, other times, it just sneaks back up on me.

So all in all, it wasn't a bad month, but it wasn't a great one as far as the weight loss goes. 4 lbs is respectable tho, so that's it for June!

No comments: