Monday, August 20, 2012

Accidentally took a week off..

First it started with having family in town and socializing. I still haven't found the perfect balance of eating healthy and having good food/ drinks in moderation. So instead I just have an off day. I don't go off the deep end and binge like crazy, I just stop caring about the calories in everything.

And the scale reflects that because today's weight was 173, over 3 lbs up from last Friday.

Once again, I'm back on plan. Tomorrow I will wake up and work out, and I am back to eating very healthy. I am going to start making an effort to have balance. I am counting points, so that allows me to have a cookie if I want to, or have a s'more or a glass of wine as long as I count it and allow for it. So why not?

I need: Balance, balance, balance. 

Moderation = sanity. 

Deprivation = torture.

I found this on Pinterest (LOVE pinterest).. and I need to keep it in mind!

Pinned Image

8 comments:

Plump Nonfiction said...

I'm the same way. It's all about balance and I have trouble following through. We can do it!!!

Plump Nonfiction said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I love that poster!! I'd love to order it poster sized and put it up. Hehe - plus I want to have that teeny ass.

Family is a tough one for me too. I have three naturally slender sisters who can just chow down when it comes to family occasions and I just can't without it starting a free-for-all. Damn my Dad's genes!!

Enz said...

Giving up is not an option!!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

That is a perfect quote!

Diandra said...

When trying to turn your life around by 180° (or just your eating habits), it is too easy to spin further than you thought and end up with a 360° "turn". Try small changes, maybe they will stick.

lose weight said...

When people want to lose weight, there are so many things in the market fo this but we should always use methods of lose weight naturally. So if you want to lose weight, We have a better diet plan for you and we all know how to make a healthy lifestyle.

migong said...

cheap nfl jerseys
cheap hockey jerseys