Monday, March 28, 2011

Another week, another Weigh In

This week, since last Sunday, I lost 2 lbs. I'm 199.1. Yay for under 200!

I was a little eh about it sinced last Monday the scale showed 198.6 so I gained from there. I don't know, I'm confused. But still happy.

From Thursday to last night, I was out of town for my grandma's funeral, so I didn't eat so well. I didn't go crazy, but I didn't track anything and didn't really think about it.

But I am back now and back on track! There are no distractions coming up so I will be 100% gung ho and on plan! And now I'm going to get caught up on all of your blogs :)

Attitude of Gratitude: I saw a lot of family members this weekend that told me I looked really good and were asking what I was doing. It's always nice when people notice and to get compliments!

10 comments:

~ Jury said...

OMG.. WooHoo!!!!!!! You're under 200!!! freaking amazing, good job :)

Dawn said...

You are past a huge milestone ...199 passed and gone forever! Great! Onwards and to more successes as the weeks go by. I can't wait to hear your progress - you're doing brilliantly.
Dawn

Chubby McGee said...

AWESOME! Welcome to ONDERLAND!!!! Enjoy your STAY. :) Get it? Cuz you'll stay there?!?

~"Cheesy" McGee

Hyla said...

WHOOOO HOOOOOO! Congratulations!

Kristen said...

welcome back. So happy that you are under 200!! way to go!!!!

Kelty said...

That is awesome! It's inspiring that you can be going through some family stuff and attending funerals and still not get totally derailed! That's really progress and it's super exciting!

Gen said...

Woo hoo for under 200! I can't wait to be there, but right now I'm still rooting for under 240... Lol, everything in its time! I'm thinking about doing C25K after school's over so in about a couple weeks. I want to give myself three months to do it because I've never run (ran?) before. If you're thinking about doing it maybe we can have a go at it together?? Not to put pressure on each other, just for fun and a little extra support! You could think about it for a couple weeks and then let me know if you're interested :)

Thin Lizzy said...

great job! that's super exciting. i hope to join you in one-derland soon!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

I am so sorry for your loss, you must be happy that you were able to spend that time with her.

Congratulations on your loss! You have done amazing!

Diandra said...

It's not unusual for weight to bounce around a bit. But it's great that you're under 200! Congratulations!