Dawn, from A New Dawn for Me, gave me this award, so now I will share with you all 7 things you didn't know about me. Thanks Dawn for giving me an award and for your kind words. You're one of my faves!
- I never really had a favorite sport or hobby as a kid; instead, I tried everything for at least one season. I've done basketball, volleyball, jazz dance, tap dance, ballet, gymnastics, swimming, diving, scuba diving, sewing, I think that's it.
- I love reading self-help books and trying to better myself, fix my issues and grow and learn all the time.
- I'm a true blue American, but have lived in 5 countries, and 4 US states because of my dad's corporate job.
- I'm moving to North Carolina soon and am so extremely excited about it.
- I love animals and am really good at teaching them tricks.
- I am not a morning person. If I didn't have any reason not to, I'd probably stay up til 3am and wake up at noon.
- I love reality TV. By most standards, I have extremely poor taste in TV shows, but hey, so does most of America, it seems. Gotta go watch The Bachelor now!
Baby Weight and Beyond - A nice, encouraging blogger who is doing great on her journey!
The Total Player -A new male blogger who is working to lose weight and get in better shape, and knows a lot about fitness. It's cool to get a guy's perspective!
Biggie to Smalls - A cool, young blogger who is determined to lose weight!
Struggling - A new blogger who might be "struggling" but probably won't be for long!
Project Skinny Jeans - A cool blogger who is just recently starting out and is fun and motivating!
Attitude of Gratitude: I got a blogger award :)