Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Melting off the inches

I tried a new workout DVD today, Dance Off the Inches: Salsa. It was ok, but I don't think anyone will melt off any inches with this one. It was very low cardio. So much so that I ended up doing the Biggest Loser bootcamp and the elliptical afterwards. Zumba DVDs are in the mail so hopefully those are fun and a good workout.

I whipped out the camera today, but just for meals, not every single thing. I track everything in my food tracker journal every day tho.

Breakfast was an egg bacon sandwich, using a Sandwich Thin (3 pts), egg beaters (1 pt), Laughing Cow cheese (1 pt) and Oscar Meyer precooked bacon (2 pts) for a total of 7 pts. That's a little more than I usually eat for breakfast, but it was good.
Lunch was my shrimp veggie medley with zucchini and summer squash, cooked with Adobo. There are 13 mini shrimp in there for 1 pt. One point! Love how low cal this is. Go fish!
Dinner was a one-serving meatloaf, made from this Fiber One recipe for 6 pts. I looked up Fiber One recipes because I have a bunch of it in the pantry and wanted to try using it in creative way (since it is basically rabbit food). It was good. How cute is this little thing?
I love fat free, sugar free pudding with Cool Whip Free for dessert during the day or evening for 1 pt. This is chocolate, but I think my fave is still cheesecake flavor.

Attitude of Gratitude: I got a pedicure today and my toes are pretty bright pink! Perfect for Spring. Love it :)

12 comments:

Erin said...

Mmmm it all looks really good, especially that breakfast sandwich! I don't even know how I lived before discovering sandwich thins!

Dawn said...

Looks good but if I was coming to your house for a meal could you please serve Shrimp Veggie Medley - it looks fabulous!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Yummy, all of that looks oh so good!!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Looks good! Too bad about the dvd!

Ak said...

Your breakfast looks really good. I have got to make one of thos sandwiches soon!

shameless bliss said...

looks like you're doin' awesome on the food front. keep up the good work! :)

Joy said...

Food looks great! Very filling and healthy. Keep it up!

Mrs. O said...

I like the meatloaf idea ... gonna have to check out that website. And my favorite pudding is the fat free/sugar free cheesecake one, too. With fresh cherries and FF whipped cream! Yummy!! :)

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

that shrimp veggie medley looks awesome!!

Ann said...

That food looks tasty!!

Kelly said...

My niece has Zumba dvds and loves them. I think I am too old to Zumba! I am doing good to walk. Good looking meals, I love the bagel thin breakfast myself. Keeps me going until lunch (unless I have a Green Monster.)

Ellie said...

Wow, that looks delicious. All of it. Is this WW points plus? I swear every time I see someone's pp recipes or food I am so jealous of their diet plan.