Ok, I'm telling you right now, I need comments for this post because I am freaking out!
I am going on a first date this weekend (Sun) and am NERVOUS!
So there's this guy I've been talking to and we are going to hang out this weekend. Dinner and a movie. He knows I'm moving and that I don't want anything serious. He actually just moved to town a few months ago too, so we're kind of in the same boat. He seems cool, but he's athletic and cute and I feel like he could do better than me...
I am soo nervous. My weight is always right there in the front of my mind no matter what, but now especially with the whole dating world, I feel SO insecure.
I would say 75% of my nervousness is probably stemming from my body issues. The other 25% is from me not having dated anyone, or even kissed anyone, besides my ex in the last 4 1/2 years or maybe more. (We were off and on...)
Anyway, I do feel good since I've lost, but I am still overweight and that makes me scared to date.
What if he thinks I am too fat? Yes, he has seen recent full length pictures of me, but I still worry about it. Any advice? I think I am just going to wear jeans and a nice top. Something that is slimming hopefully.
Attitude of Gratitude: I'm excited...