Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weigh In

This week, I lost 2.4 lbs! Yay!

I hope I can get back to losing 2+ lbs a week for the rest of this month so I can meet my April goal of 10 lbs.

As far as my date.. the guy had to go visit family and came back too late, so he wants to do it tomorrow. I'll probably say that's fine. Gotta love dating!

This is a half-assed post... I'm feeling eh. I'll write more tomorrow :)

Attitude of Gratitude: My family come home this weekend and we all had a fun time, which actually made the no-date thing kinda convenient.

8 comments:

westmetromommy said...

Congrats on the loss!

Michelle said...

Nice loss!! go ahead a feel eh. Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe a date day!

Plump Nonfiction said...

WOO HOO! Nice loss! Keep it up!

Erin said...

Yay for a great loss!

Kelly said...

Great loss now tell us how your evening out went.

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up! Hope your date goes well.

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Congrats on the loss and have a great time on your date!

Brendalyn said...

Good loss, you are really doing well.