Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weigh in and a confession

Today's weigh in- 188.3, which is a loss of 1.3 lbs from last Sunday. I'm happy with this especially since I lost 4.6 last week.

Thursday I weighed 187.8, so I did go up since then. So as for my confession.. I gave in yesterday and drank with my family. They always do (probably too much) and lately I don't at all. I just don't want the empty calories. But I did yesterday, and to be honest, I had close to a whole bottle of wine. Bad, I know... I hate to admit it but I gotta be honest with you guys.

So overall it's a good weigh in, but I do feel like it could have been better if I hadn't messed up yesterday.

The plan for this week is to stay on course with eating well and to keep up my workouts but also add in the running again. This past week was cold and rainy so I didn't run once. But this week should be better so I for sure will. This will be week 2 of the C25k plan. And hopefully that'll let me kick ass for my weigh in next week!

Attitude of Gratitude: It's been a nice Easter weekend with the family. Happy Easter everyone!

9 comments:

safire said...

Good luck with everything! Congrats on a loss today!

I hope your Easter weekend was fun with your family!

Bonnie said...

Yeah same thing happened to me, big loss one week, then a smaller one the next.....no biggie, a loss is a loss.....your doing great!!!!
That is why you can indulge in a glass (or bottle) of wine once in a while....lol

ThunderThighs said...

Congrats on the loss! And what a coinky-dink, I gave in to wine on Saturday too! Wine is definitely my downfall, I actually attribute a lot of my weight gain to drinking so much. I had just over a half a bottle. It's been quite a while, though, and I don't want to give it up forever, so I've decided to accept it and move on. Good luck this week!

Ann said...

The good news is that today is a new day - and tomorrow is a new day - and so on, and so on. You'll continue to rock it. Keep up the great work and don't dwell on a slip-up.

Amy said...

That's awesome to be in the 180's!!as long as the scale keeps going down, right?

Dawn said...

Shows how hard you are working physically, to drink a bottle of wine AND lose. Shows the odd slip isn't necessarily the end of the world . Your exercise plan is clearly working
Dawn

Michele said...

I think you have made terrific progress in your weight loss. A few drinks on Easter will not defeat your efforts. Stay strong!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the loss.

Kelty said...

It happens! But if that bottle of wine helped you have a great night, maybe having that good time will help motivate you further. (at least that's what I say after a couple of drinks. ;)