Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hit my goal 9 days early! (And some NSVs!)

Yaya! Yep, I weighed in today and the scale said 187.8, which means I've lost the 10 lbs I wanted to lose in April.

Man, I love seeing a 1-8-something. I am on a roll here. I hope that doesn't sound cocky, I am kind of in awe of how well I am doing myself. I do put in the work tho, eating well and working out daily.

AND! Another exciting thing... (my Non Scale Victory news), I tried on 2 pairs of old jeans today. One was a size 14, a little tight, but it fit and I wore it out and everything. The other was a size 12!!! And it fit!!! Very tight, and I wouldn't wear it out, but it zipped and buttoned! I am officially NOT a 16 anymore, and am so close to officially being a 14! (Being in between sizes is annoying... more motivation to "officially" get there.)

Also I bought a belt for the first time (in way too long) about 2 weeks ago (a 2XL) and had it belted on the 3rd hole, and am now on the 5th hole! That's right, I have already moved it 2 notches! I am so excited about that. One more hole to go and I'll have to buy a new belt! Not a bad problem to have :)

Attitude of Gratitude: I have 110 followers! Wow, when did that happen? Thanks for everyone who follows me and comments. I'll definitely be checking out your blogs too!

21 comments:

safire said...

Congratulations on reaching your April goal already! AMAZING :) I love it when clothes FIT again. It's like shopping in your closet!

I don't know if I'll reach mine but I want to give it everything I've got!!!

ThunderThighs said...

That is SOOOOO awesome!! It is so nice to see physical changes, especially when having to tighten belts. And I hate being between sizes too, I'm having that problem right now as well. But it's better to be between two sizes than too big for all your clothes! lol!! Have a great weekend!!

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

Congrats on reaching your goal!! That's amazing. Keep it up - you're an inspiration!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your victories! NSVs are sometimes the best!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

That is all very exciting! Inbetween is the worst!

Kristen said...

Congrats on hitting your goal!! 10 pounds rocks. I have been struggling lately i am hoping this is the week that turns around. Very inspired! thanks!

Devon said...

Holy heck!! Great job girl!!!

Diandra said...

That's great news!

Kelty said...

ROCKSTAR!!! That is crazy awesome!

Dawn said...

Brilliant news...you're making huge progress....and fitting in smaller clothes and smaller belt sizes is great...you're doing sosososososooso well xxx
Dawn

Ak said...

Congrats on the NSV! You are doing fantastic!

Plump Nonfiction said...

CONGRATS!!! SO AWESOME!

Jessica said...

Great job!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Great job, you are doing SO awesome!!! :)

Erin said...

Amazing job! I feel like you and I are at the EXACT same place right now, it's very cool.

Jan said...

Holy cow girl! Way to go! That is so exciting! Sorry you're in between sizes. It is by far the worst! The way you're going, you'll be a solid size 14 in another week. :)

Thin Lizzy said...

the 190s were short lived for you! that's great. hope i catch up to you soon!

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Awesome!!!!!

Brendalyn said...

Great job, you are doing so well, keep doing what you are doing!

Unknown said...

Congrats on all your victories, you are doing awesome! Don't worry about sounding cocky, you have worked hard and deserve to rejoice!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC job! :)