Monday, April 11, 2011

My date went really well!! :)

Ok, it was a week late, but I went out on a first date last night! And it was really good!!! Lol I am blushing even as I write this because it was so good. He wants to see me again, and already texted me good morning and on his lunch break at work.

I was soo nervous at first! Honestly, I was feeling like he was too good for me, too good looking, too much of a cool guy. But he was so sweet and I could tell he liked me, and he said he was nervous too. We talked like we had already been friends, the conversation was easy and he held my hand. It was just so nice. We know I'm moving so we're just having fun, but now I hope the house doesn't sell quickly so I can spend more time with him (hopefully!). I'm just going to enjoy the present!

And I will say that yes, we kissed at the end of the night :) And it was good! I feel revived kind of, like I needed a good date to give me a boost. I hope he is feeling the same way. I also hope we can hang out more this week. :)

Attitude of Gratitude: I'm in looove! Hahah just kidding.. I am just very happy and excited!

13 comments:

safire said...

I love when new love starts :) it sounds like you are off to a great start !!!!

Gen said...

I'm so happy about this! :) I'm all smiles from it. Enjoyyyy!!

Devon said...

Yay!!! That's great!!!

Dawn said...

Awwwww...how lovely. You just know when somebody is a person you want to spend more time with.....enjoy it, how exciting
Dawn

Jan said...

Yay! I'm very happy and excited for you. Sounds like it was a perfect date! I love that he's interested in you too and texted you this morning and while he was on lunch. That is so sweet! Enjoy yourself!

Brendalyn said...

I'm very happy for you that you had such a nice date. That beginning, getting to know someone stage is so fun. I look forward to when I am ready to start to date again. You are right, no one knows what the future holds, just enjoy the present.

Erin said...

Such a great post! I'm so happy that everything went well for you!!!

Kristen said...

aww!! thats great!!!!!

Kelty said...

YAY! Too cute!

Diandra said...

Wonderful!

Diet Starts Tomorrow said...

That's great news!!!! Glad you had a great time :)

Ann said...

Congrats - you deserve to be treated well!!

Losing 100 said...

There is nothing like that new feeling of falling for someone. He sounds like a great guy! You deserve it.