Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, jelly beans, how I love you. I mean hate you...

... I mean love you.

Argh! Why can I not stay away from a bowl of jelly beans?!?
It is mindless eating at its worst! My parents are home for a few days and junk food/ candy has infiltrated my healthy bubble!! This is when I need to be even better about eating and work harder at making good choices. Temptations are always going to be there, I just need to say no.

I should put a little post it on the bowl of jelly beans that says, "Just say no!" Haha... just kidding. That probably wouldn't go over well.

Date Update... We have both had conflicting things this week, so we are planning on going out this weekend. We've talked on the phone tho and been texting and he seems really nice and cool and genuine. Hopefully it goes well. I will tell ya all about either way :)

Attitude of Gratitude: Just talking on the phone with a cute, cool guy that I'm into is making me happy and making me realize how over my ex I really am.

7 comments:

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

It's great that you guys are going to go out this weekend and that he is nice to talk to!

Good luck with the jelly beans...I have a had time with chips....

Dawn said...

oooh how lovely...wherever it goes, it really shows you are over your ex and starting new things, there's hope for the rest of us too! Great News
Dawn

Kelty said...

Mindless eating is sooo frustrating...bleh. BUT, have fun with your new man friend!!

Diandra said...

Put the jellybeans somewhere you don't see them all the time. This helps a great deal.

Have fun on your night out!

Karen@WaistingTime said...

I love the little jelly bellies. I used to get them from the bulk offering so I could pick my flavors. My husband used to love the big cheap jelly beans. I am pretty sure we have not had either in the house in years!

safire said...

I've always told my friends the way to get over an ex is when you start dating someone new! Glad to know you are enjoying yourself!

Out of sight, out of mind (for the jellybeans AND the ex!)

Ann said...

Stay strong against those jelly beans!!!