Monday, May 30, 2011

This week's Weigh In

This week I lost 2.2 lbs, making my weight 181.0.

I'm proud of that because that included going away for the weekend and eating foods that I normally don't and having a couple drinks, but everything in moderation. I'm happy I can continue this new lifestyle no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

The week's workouts included one run/ walk, a workout DVD and the old standby; the elliptical.

I'm definitely not going to meet this month's goal of losing 10 lbs, but I have stayed on track and made a conscious effort all month, so I'm not going to get down about it.
Attitude of Gratitude: All I have to do is lose 1 more lb and I will have lost 70 lbs!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME!I'm a bit jealous, in a good way.

Bonnie said...

A loss is a loss, and your doing great!!!!

westmetromommy said...

Congrats on your loss! As the comment above says, a loss is a loss!

Ann said...

Great job on the loss!

SheFit said...

Whoo! Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the great work and enjoy some of those foods. If there is one thing I am learning right now is how to eat "those foods" without going overboard. Moderation is key

Jasmin :) said...

The important thing is that you keep trying and you stick to the right mindset. That is worth soooo much. Way to go!!! Let me know if you need help with anything. Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow- so close to 70 lbs! That's such a milestone and you should be very proud of yourself!

Alissa (A Journey to Thin)

Ellie said...

a 2.2 lb loss is awesome! Just focus on your small victories and forget about that 10 lb goal you set. You are going great!

Kristen said...

congrats on the loss