Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Adorable Blog Award!

Kelty from one of my fave blogs, Biggie to Smalls, gave me the Adorable Blog Award! Yay, thanks! My blog loves being called adorable...

The Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award, with a link to their blog
  • Tell us 10 things about yourself
  • Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award
I've done a couple of awards, so to change it up, I'll make this one a random list of my favorite things...
  1. Favorite Vacation Spot: Vegas or anywhere tropical
  2. Favorite Food: Sushi (Gotta love that it's low cal too, double points for that)
  3. Favorite Color: Blue, sometimes pink
  4. Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy (altho it's getting a little
  5. Favorite Reality Star: Bethenny Frankel (she says the funniest, most honest things, I love it)
  6. Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks (every girl's romantic dreams- The Notebook, duh)
  7. Favorite Pet Animal: Dog
  8. Favorite Other Animal: Dolphin
  9. Favorite Jewelry: Rings
  10. Favorite Sport: Baseball to watch on TV, Volleyball to actually play
Other bloggers I'd like to give The Adorable Blog Award to:
Spoonful of Me
A Journey to Thin
Myra's Journey
Twelve in Twelve
Forgive & Forget the Fat
Attitude of Gratitude: I'm grateful to have gotten another award! Thanks again Kelty!

5 comments:

downsizers said...

Thank you for the award. I'm thinking on adorable blogs right now.

Kelty said...

Sushi...SOO good!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

I LOVE Vegas and Bethenny too!

Spoonful of Me said...

Thank you for the award. I love Vegas and can't wait to go back next year.

Thin Lizzy said...

Thanks so much lady! I am so in the mood for sushi!